- Transport: Return bus transfer from North Adelaide provided. Departing Adelaide at 9.30 am, returning at approximately 4.30 pm. Pick up and drop off location to be confirmed!
- Scenic Vineyard Tour: Hosted by Dan Falkenberg (Barossa 2018 Viticulturist of the Year). Learn first-hand about our journey in holistic regenerative viticulture.
- Wine tasting: Enjoy a guided wine-tasting session by winemaker Phil Lehmann of our current and selected back vintage wines.
- Sustainability Insights: Industry experts Dr. Mary Retallack from the National Eco Vineyards Program and Dan Falkenberg will conduct an open discussion on the benefits of sustainable farming. Better for you, better for the planet.
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch
Ticket Purchase & Attendance:
- Purchasing a ticket implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The date of the event is Wednesday, April 3rd 2024.
- Venue. Eden Hall Vineyard 27 Boehms Springs Rd Springton SA 5325
- Starts at 11 am and concludes at approximately 3 pm in the vineyard.
- Members receive a 20% discount on tickets as part of their membership.
- Tickets can be transferable but please advise of dietary restrictions 7 days prior to the event.
- Cancellation of tickets is allowed 30 days prior to the event date.
Entry and Conduct:
- Neat casual dress applies. Please wear enclosed shoes suitable to be worn in the vineyard.
Event Changes or Cancellation:
- If unforeseen circumstances arise under which the event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed then a full refund is applicable.
Tickets and Entry:
- Ticket delivery method (Electronic tickets).
- Contact Eden Hall Wines firstname.lastname@example.org for attendees to reach out for queries or concerns.